In just two hours our professional oven cleaner will deep clean your oven to a standard you have not seen since your appliance was new.
We only use TOTALLY caustic free, non toxic, fume-free eco-friendly products.
All products and equipment used are Eco Friendly.
Your appliances can be used IMMEDIATELY after being cleaned by us.
We clean both domestic and commercial ovens- all types including Aga's. We also clean microwaves, hobs and extractor hoods.
Your oven will also be carefully dismantled (where necessary) so all the messy parts can be cleaned in a specially designed heated dip tank in the rear of one of the company vehicles.
Meticulous care is taken to ensure the oven is restored to excellent hygienic standards and show-room gleam.
A single oven typically takes between 1 and 2 hours to complete. The results are truly exceptional and once customers have had their oven valeted they never go back to trying to clean it themselves.
Our oven valet process:
- Oven doors removed to access difficult areas
- Racks, sliding runners, and back panel removed and dipped into separate boiling tank
- Doors split to clean between glass panels if necessary
- Oven roof, wall and sides thoroughly degreased and scrubbed
- Burnt on carbon removed using specialist hand tools
- Inside and out polished and shone
- This is an eco aware and food friendly process
- No caustic or corrosive chemicals are used during this cleaning process
- The cooking equipment is immediately safe to use after cleaning
- Cancellations require 3 full working days notice in order to re-schedule and avoid having to charge you.
- Should you be unable to commence your cleaning service after payment of the fee, this can be refunded subject to a £20 administration fee plus any fees incurred for late cancellation.
Notice period and charges
3 full working days; nil
2 working days; 50% of original fee
1 working day or less; 100% of original fee
Our team of technicians operate Monday to Saturday.