Coronavirus Covid-19 Secure
We have implemented many changes, going above and beyond Government guidelines, to ensure we can safely deliver our service. In fact we are one of the few companies using anti-viral products.
- All company vehicles have been fitted with internal shields to allow more than 1 person in a vehicle whilst social distancing rules apply.
- All staff have been issued with appropriate PPE (we have always provided our staff with PPE suitable for the cleans they were undertaking, however when the lockdown began we donated our supply of to the NHS).
- New procedures have been introduced to distance all our staff when working and visiting our office.
- We incorporate the use of anti-viral products for the sanitisation of frequently touched areas such as light switches and door handles free of charge (if you wish us to use these products on more areas in your home please let us know as additional time may be needed for your clean they do take extra time to apply). As I am sure you can appreciate the cost of these products has drastically increased, however we are absorbing the cost of them as a thank you to our loyal customers.
- Our equipment is disinfected between all cleans and cloths are not used in more than one home (this is something we have always done).
- We will only be cleaning in properties where no one is showing symptoms of Covid-19 and the properties are either empty or there is adequate space to allow the necessary social distancing, please ensure that if social distancing is not possible in your property that you either stay in a different room to the cleaners or vacate the property.
- We will text and email you when we are on the way to your property to give you adequate notice.
- If we do not hold a key for you please remember to step away from the doorway to ensure ample room is provided for social distancing.
Home and Office Cleaning Services available
Call your local Kingsmaid to arrange your Office Cleaning Services. Please also enquire about our range of Home Cleaning Services.