Information we collect
In order to provide you with a quote or service it is necessary for us to collect certain information.
We will ask you for personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, postcode, daytime and/or mobile phone number, credit/debit card information (when booking Services only) and information about your home and about any requirements you may have so that we can try to ensure Our Services meet your requirements.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of:
- providing, developing, improving and personalising our services and website.
- providing you with information about our services.
- dealing with your enquiries and requests.
- generating anonymous reports about use of the Website and its features.
- we may use the personal information collected for marketing purposes or to inform you of promotions or changes to our services.
- You may opt out of receiving information about our services and offers at any time by emailing us using our contact form.
Security and confidentiality
Any personal information you provide will be held securely and your personal information will not be sold to third parties.
In some circumstances, we may need to disclose your personal information, for example, to a third party to provide a service you have requested, to comply with a request from the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, or if we believe that there has been a violation of our rights or the rights of any third party.
We will hold your details for a minimum period of 6 years after your enquiry or your service ends. After this point your details will be held for marketing purposes unless you request otherwise by emailing us using our contact form.